In a constantly evolving market, we are here to provide the most important information so you can make sound investing decisions.
- 5 Private Capital Lending Options For Your CRE Investment September 19, 2022With a constantly evolving real estate landscape, savvy investors need loan options that are as dynamic as the market. Thankfully, many types of private capital loan options are available to choose from. But are they all created equal? This post focuses on 5 popular commercial real estate loans that can help investors build equity, and… […]Broadmark Realty Capital
- REIT Outlook: Investor Insights Across Property Sectors September 5, 2022Collective investing in real estate is made possible through real estate investment trusts (REITs), authorized investment vehicles that allow investors to combine their cash to invest in a trust to produce income or profits from real estate. Adding real estate to your portfolio may help you in several ways. They may protect you from inflation,… […]Broadmark Realty Capital
- Manufactured Housing: Gain Capital In a High Inflation Market August 22, 2022Drawing on multiple data sources, a recent report by the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) suggests that low-income earners in America currently face a shortage of approximately 7 million affordable and available build-to-rent properties. Meaning, for every ten households of meager means, there are less than four affordable homes nationwide. Keep reading to see… […]Broadmark Realty Capital
- Take Advantage of Bonus Depreciation In Your Next Development Project August 2, 2022Building new construction is financially appealing for many reasons. As we remain in a competitive seller’s market with low vacancy rates for rentals, developers are reaping the benefits of new construction. This blog focuses on another lucrative perk of new construction: real estate bonus depreciation. Read on to see how this powerful tax tool can… […]Broadmark Realty Capital
- Interest Rate Caps: The Top Hedging Strategies for Asset Protection July 11, 2022It’s imperative to put an economic ceiling on a loan as a means to protect yourself, as the borrower, against unpredictable interest rate activity. Interest rate caps can be purchased upfront as a proactive way to hedge the size of the loan. There are so many unknowns when it comes to the construction process, interest… […]Broadmark Realty Capital