QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of marketing experience in a medium-sized company supporting multiple managers
– At least 3 years of experience coordinating and scheduling multiple projects simultaneously.
– Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
– Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives, and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
– Experience managing cross-functional teams and/or external vendors.
– Experience work closely with senior business leaders.
– Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, pivot tables, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers
and footers, and/or print scaling).
– Intermediate level skills in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding
transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
– Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers, and tables and/or adjusting table columns, mail merge).
– Assists the department in meeting deadlines for various tasks and projects.
– Overall day-to-day management of Marketing Email Inbox/Ticketing System.
– Organizes meetings, including contacting participants and booking rooms.
– Prepare courier/mailing packages as needed.
– Maintains creation and inventory of welcome boxes, closing gifts, gift cards, and other promotional items.
– Prepares correspondence that may be of a confidential nature, as directed.
– Assist with maintaining the ordering site and may assist with approvals of orders.
– Will handle all promotional item requests, correspondence, and ordering as well as maintain inventory of items in stock.
Department Information & Database Management
– Company Master Roster
– Marketing Deductions & Credit Card Reconciliation
– Company Review Tracking
– All other administrative duties as assigned
Company Lead Tracking Dashboard
– Answer & return all loan inquiry phone calls and emails
– Route leads to correct team member for further qualifying
– Weekly reporting on lead source, assignment, and conversion
Marketing Onboarding of New Employees
– Marketing Systems Set Up
– Business Cards / Name Badge
– Marketing Onboarding Package
– Headshot & Bio Gathering
– New Employee Orientation Onboarding Class (1.5-4 hours/month)
– Database Import & Campaign Training
Marketing Systems Trainer
– Active Campaign Database Importing
– Microsoft Teams
– Project Management Software
– Microsoft One-Drive
– Marketing Fulfillment – Order Facilitation: Examples: Postcards, Flyers, Business Cards, Signage, ect.
– Assists in managing relationships with vendors and oversight over the work provided by vendors. Ensures compliance with negotiated vendor contracts. Maintains oversight over vendor projects and works to ensure compliance with Company standards.
– Pre-Event Prep & Staging / Loading / Delivering / Unloading
– Onsite Day of Support
Five-Star Customer Service: You are adept at relationship management.
Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal colleagues and vendors.
Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress, and solutions.
Creative and Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible.
Action-Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same.
Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are extremely organized, focused, detail-oriented and highly disciplined.
Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through
Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid, and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build.
Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem-solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
SALARY BAND: $50,228-$71,040