QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in financial service operations is required; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Previous experience in commercial loan operations with increasing level of managerial responsibility and building of automated Loan Operations environment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of all Loan Operation functions
- Develops and implements the execution of strategic operational policies and tactical procedures to promote the organization’s loan operations.
- Oversees Loan Operations department on day-to-day operations across functional teams, for loan processing including related funding, booking, collateral control, imaging, lien perfection, file retention, exception processing, monetary and non-monetary maintenance, quality control, procedures, training, communications, reporting, projects, research/resolution, compliance/regulatory support, escrow, tax, insurance, and business process management.
- Provides management oversight of 3rd party vendors and service providers for Loan Operations.
- Serves as subject matter expert on Loan Operation activities throughout the company.
- Provides guidance to Loan Operations staff fostering an environment encouraging associate participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Collaborates with internal business partners on projects, priorities, and strategies.
- Recommends improvements and takes necessary actions to make updates to policies, procedures, and technological tools to ensure an effective and competitive operating environment.
- Ensures cost effectiveness of all Loan Operations processes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through attendance at workshops, courses, and seminars, through review of professional publications, and through participation in professional societies
- Strong knowledge of laws, regulations, developments, and trends in the lending industry and maintains expertise in internal policies and procedures. Works with key business partners to determine improvements and makes recommendations to Executive Management.
- Proven ability to establish strong business partnerships in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Successful track record as managers, ability to inform, educate and influence employees to support business goals and objectives.
- Established excellence in business unit project management, including analytical and research skills with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills to communicate effectively with a wide range of employees, internal departments, and external customers.
- Strong technology skills, including knowledge of loan products and loan system applications.
- Proven ability to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, please apply below.